Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Who is the Eyeliner-wearing Bully?





Hi there, this is Faye’s/shiori/loligoth13’s (dA)/insertpersonalnicknamehere’s personal blog account intended for public viewing by friends and enthusiasts alike.

And to answer your question, Yes. I am Eccentric. Sue Me. (And no dufus, my name is not Eccentric. Read opening statement).

I am also, eclectic/hyperactive/weird/the stereotypical control freak/ the nice girl with a devilish grin and legendary temper /emoticon abuser XD (see?) XD and all around bully. Seriously, ask my seatmate >:D

And with Eccentricism (I like inventing words for convenience, thank you very much) or what not, comes the superficial need to become highly aware of how one appears.

Then again, if vanity is a sin, then call me damned. (I’m pretty sure after you read my first entry that some of you are already plotting my sentence >:D. Get ready, ‘cause I’m not kidding about the vain and eccentric part).

I tend to get distracted easily by the most subtle of objects and tend to change the topics instantly because I forget what I-oh look! A dragonfly!
Where was I?
Ahem…

In case some of you haven’t noticed, I talk/write a lot. As in A LOT. In fact, I’ve probably posted and said enough words that could fill the Great Wall of China (You guys should try it sometimes, I heard Mount Everest is already half-full).

Basically here’s what you have to know:

Faye. BS Psychology. UST. Filipino-Spanish-Italian-Supernatural entity. Writer. Speaker. Cosplayer. Rookie Photographer. Photo Manipulator. Random. Blah. Blah. Blah…

P.S

Dear B4 and P2,
Heto na. XD Enjoy reading my nonsense ranting.

I would also like to thank the following people:

Sam,
For being the cutest smartypants with the same exact interests as me. :3

Maki,
Thanks to you, I’ll be able to write a dictionary that will sweep the Filipino nation on its feet. XD
Kung FB lang ‘to, “ili-likes this” ko na XD

JR,
My very own guardian devil. Salbahe ka talaga kaya idol kita XD Nah, you’re actually so nice and funny. Di ko lang alam kung bakit 100% evil yung lumabas sa FB ap. O_O

Luz,
My darling aswang, wala akong masabi. Tititigan ko na lang yerpess, smile na ako :D Awwww…. Without you, my pen name wouldn’t be possible.

Issachu,
For being the loveliest pokemon and the most sane person in our group. Ikaw na lang ang natatanging matino saamin XD

Sige na nga, Migs,
KOKEY. Sige, tawa ka na ng biglaan. Sige na, go. :D
That’s all for now :3

Oh and if you’ve reached this far, it means that hindi ka pa nag-aaral. Wushuu, wag ka na magdeny >:D J-K lang.

~+thebullywearseyeliner+~

5 comments: