Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Fame

BRIEF AND CONCISE.

This is the best way to describe this entry.

Many people ask me why I do the things I do. (Write,speak my mind, Cosplay, Photograph, Photo-Manipulate, Declaim, Orate etc...).

Here's the answer: I do them because, they make up who I am as a person. I could never deny the accusation that most of artists and whatnot do what they do for fame. I say, attention is just a bonus. Whether or not I get noticed doesn't really matter. To me, it's simply a matter of self-expression. Nothing else.

So forgive me for being such a blabber mouth and eye sore to others but I think what matters most is that people get to know who the person is behind all the make-up and loud voice and accept that the things I do, I do because, I'm simply me. Eccentric/loud/weird or whatever else you seem to call me. I am not afraid of labels because I do not believe that they exist. It's really far better off to be yourself rather than be kept hidden. I've learned the hard way that keeping too much of a low pro or being too all high and mighty will do you no good. Its simply but right to filter some things and not share every bit of detail about your personal life though no one should be close minded. In fact everyone should be sensitive and tactful enough to thing of how others could feel first. I may not have the license to say these things because I'm not what you call, "the talk of the town." But I will say these things, just to prove some points.

Being open about my interests and not being ashamed of what I do has enabled me to find such TRUE and GOOD friends. As a college girl, I thought at first that if they knew of those things, I'd be looked down upon, so to those who I have thought upon negatively, I send my apologies. And to my friends and family for being so supportive (despite my high strung comments and relentless teasing *ahem Maki and Luz*), thank you, you guys are the best. No other friends could treat me as well as you all. Thank you for keeping me grounded and for understanding how I kid around with you guys. I want you guys to know that my harsh-sarcastic jokes are just jokes. You all know how gifted you guys are. Let me be the first to tell you how lucky I am to have met you guys, I wouldn't have things any other way. I'd literally die and kill for you guys, so don't worry about anything. :3

Also, I would like to extend my thanks for those who follow, watch, like, comment and view my pages. You guys have no idea how elated you make me feel. I hope that in a way or two, I could return the favor some day. I promise to deliver better articles and artworks for you guys. :) No matter what happens, I will never let things get over my head. I will remain solid and planted firmly on the ground. So, I ask, can you guys grow with me?

I do hope so.

Don't worry, no one has bashed me or anything, but I've been hearing and reading a lot e-wars with some friends and associates. It's really heartbreaking.

For now, I won't comment and just pray that everyone will get along.

3 comments:

  1. I like you for who you are; not for what you can do. Just continue being yourself.

    You're one of the few people who caught my attention. I don't know WHY, but I think you're worth it and I have no regrets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's no problem with me, as long as youre happy. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sam, awww you're gonna make me cry! >:D< you're so sweet. I think know why you caught MY attention. :*

    @maki, naks naman! Martyr mo saakin! Kaya tayo friends e! pwede kita asarin! APIR! :DDD

    ReplyDelete