Sunday, January 9, 2011

My New Companions

I spent the whole of 2010 writing on these two. My Belle De Jour Planner and My Daily Gospel. Writing on them actually helped shaped my life better especially because I just started college them. College is no joke and seriously, I needed to get more organized with the bundle of school work and still have time to reflect and pray. I've felt the need to utilize their uses since I found life less complicated since I started planning and writing on them and true enough, it has paid off. I wasn't exactly able to complete the whole use of both of them and I plan to change that. 2010 was a good year and I plan to make 2011 even better.


Say hello to my new companions! My sisters got them for me for Christmas :D A new BDJ planner for all my scheduling and coupon needs, a limited edition recolored version of The Sandman: Dream Country for inspiration, a Mac duo face cake for all my vanity needs, a 2-DVD copy of one of my most favorite films to date, INCEPTION, to remind me of the joys of my course and the DVD-CD copy of 30 Second's to Mars' latest album, THIS IS WAR, for my ME time. My mom also gave me a 2011 copy of The Daily Gospel (not pictured) to always remind me that all things can only be possible with God.

Here's to the New Year of possibilities and success!


No comments:

Post a Comment