Friday, October 22, 2010

Flood, Net Lagging and FREEDOM!

Seriously, the flood’s driving me crazy.

It’s been roughly a week since my vacation started and I just got back home last Wednesday only to be greeted by the flooded streets on our way home to Pangasinan. I just hope and pray that those who were badly affected are coping well.

I guess my family and I are among the more fortunate ones. Although at times the electricity fluctuates, we have it and our water and food supply is fine. Thank you God! <>

The flood I guess is primarily due to the water released by a nearby dam. The SUDDEN release really bites! The pictures posted here are proof of what I mean.

Ah well, I gotta find something to do right? I hope I’m lucky enough to be able to post this.

*Sigh* It’s quite heartbreaking how water got inside our house as well (due to bad drainage, but all’s good.) We have to eat up though, in our balcony and I’m not so happy with it since I get to see the flooded driveway T_T

I hope it subsides soon. My mom told me that I looked too pale when we arrived home. I need a bit of sun. (I guess I was spooked at the sight of all the water around us when we were on our way home. To think that we had to cross a river which was already overflowing O_O My heart skipped a beat…)

Gah, well at least I could take my mind off of the grade posting for a while. Besides, Halloween’s comin’! I’m just not sure if the things planned for the sem break will follow through because of the typhoon. Anywho, as long as everyone’s fine, I’m good.

P.S (Belated) Happy Birthday to Maki, the VOCALIST of the group. > :D

P.P.S. I didn’t like the Grilled Cheesus episode of Glee K







BTW, saw my grades! WHOOO! I'm soooo happy < >

Bored but safe,
+~bully

3 comments: