Saturday, October 16, 2010

Make-up Ish part 2

MAKE-UP ISH 2

Yes, after n-months, I entered the beauty store in SM San Lazaro, and was pleasantly (uhuh, PLEASANTLY) surprised with what I saw that day.

Honestly, I was expecting the same dream team of the mean gurangs who insulted me since I last visited the store and what do you know, they are actually complete, even the way they put on too much foundation on their astringent burnt face was identical to what I saw last time. The only difference was that they actually greeted me in their entire saleslady demeanor. I winced and was reluctant to respond. I couldn’t believe it actually and that was when a new lady approached me and asked if I needed assistance. I smiled at her, she looked very nice and then that was when I knew why the wicked witches were acting all goody-goody with me. On her right breast pocket, a name plate with the label MANAGER was engraved. Syempre, nanjan si boss kaya dapat mabait. That was when something in my evil little mind cooked up. I decided to ask the manager about the Kajal eyeliner again and that’s when I noticed that one of the rude ate’s recognized who I was. Biglang lumapit si rude ate 1 nung pinapakita na saakin ng manager ung blue na eyeliner, sabay bungisngis.

(Manager explains and tests product shizzzz habang ako kunwaring nakikinig at si ate nakikisama sa discussion. Ako naman nagaantay na tanungin ako about sa product.)

Me: Oh, I see. Maganda rin pala yung blue.

Manager: Yes ma’am. *sabay tingin sa mata ko* Yung gamit niyo po ba Kajal rin? Ganyan po kasi effect niya, water proof and it gives more definition to your eyes.

Me evil grins (in case you’re wondering, I didn’t buy and Kajal product. I decided to go with another brand. > :D but…..): Uhm, yup. Mas prefer ko kasi yung black.

Manager smiles: Kaya pala mam. Dito niyo rin po ba binili na branch?

Girlalush na saleslady biglang umalis.

Me exhales: Uhm actually. I didn’t. Dapat pero ditto. > :D

Manager: Sayang mam! Next time po dito na lang kayo bumili. Bakit po kayo sa ibang branch bumili? Malayo po ba kayo dito? (MEGA LOL!)

Me clears throat (haha, it’s my chance to tell them off!!!!! > :DDDD): I was supposed to buy here but the same ladies assisting you treated my rudely when I inquired about the same product.

Manager’s eyes grow wide: Hala po mam. Can you please tell me what happened? So that I’ll know how to reprimand them?

Me (doing evil laugh and dance inside my head): Well….blah blah blah….rude…up and down…churvs…

I ended up telling the whole story to the manager who was patient enough to listen to my rants. I told her how degraded I felt with their tone and facial expressions (talk about facials… XD). The manager assured me that they’ll be hearing from her. She acknowledged the fact that they were there to be at EVERYONE’s service and to be courteous to customers. Thank God she did.

I left the store with a smile that day. I noticed that as I left, the three sales ladies were talking with each other and looked at me as I walked away. I guess they knew what they brought upon themselves. D: <

I’m happy I got that over with. I dunno if the way I dressed and put on a bit of make-up helped me that day, but I guess the eyeliner thing gave me a great opportunity to rat them out XD Seriously, that’s what I thing I learned in this country. If you don’t speak up, nothing will ever happen. Justice doesn’t come looking for you, you have to make effort in order to find justice. Because when the time comes, those who took away your right will have justice biting them hard on their sorry arses. XDDD

Note to self: Visit the store next sem and see if they’ve changed.

No one bullies the bully. Especially when it’s eyeliner we’re talking about ^___^ (I’ll give you a free PERMANENT eyeliner if you do :3)

I was supposed to use the Kajal eyeliner for my Death from the Sandman cosplay (as seen in the pic is the trial make-up. Yes, iz blurrryyy) and for my ate's Lady Gaga inspired make-up. Good thing I found a better alternative. GEL LINER BABEH!

5 comments:

  1. "Justice doesn’t come looking for you, you have to make effort in order to find justice."

    Faye, you proved that YOU ARE JUSTICE.
    Talaga namang may picture ka pa na nilagay ah!
    I browsed ALL THE PICTURES in your MULTIPLY account :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I don't think I'm justified at all though XD LOL

    Vanity is at its speak this sem break kasi XD

    Waaaahhhhh, at kumusta naman mga andun? SUPER OLD NA :D XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OLD...but still HOT and PRETTY. ;D satisfied?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang lakas ko naman sayo =)) nakakainis

    ReplyDelete