Saturday, October 16, 2010

RnR baby

The Bully takes a break. A semestral break I mean. Finally, our exams our done, now all that’s left is the lingering thought of our grades… O_O

Those aside, alotta things happened in the past weeks, I mean A LOT, then again if I tell you all about them, I’d probably be sued for over-use of blog space XD.

I’m just posting this as a partial rant, partial de-stressing post since it’s been nearly 3 days since the end of my finals and I’m still stuck at our grimy dorm T__T ugh, someone take me home already! (Yeah, you can figure that I’m broke, or rather, choose to be broke.) All my friends have gone home, I can’t possibly play Rockband by myself XD Plus, my crappy Windows 7 won’t play DVDs, I’m sooooooo bored D;

So yeah, I’ll just settle with my eBooks and updating my fiction press novel.

In case you haven’t realized by now, I have yet to pack my stuff. I’m too lazy to start knowing that I’ll have all the time in the world to do it.

I have a feeling though that when I do get home, I’ll be as busy as a bee. Ah well, better to be doing something productive though lazing around doesn’t sound bad at all.

I don’t really have much to say right now, though I will post some interesting things/events that I think would make good blog entries. (I know, I have nothing else better to do here! :DDDD)

Hopefully, as I write this, the storm reported to hit the Philippines changes route @_@ I cannot afford and extension our stay here at the dorm D;

P.S we saw FVR during the Run for Pasig event. It was pretty hilarious. XD More on the run next time.

Love,

Bored out of wits – the eyeliner wearing bully

1 comment:

  1. tush, I knew it! idol mo si FVR =)) you made me think about writing a blog about 1o.1o.1o ADVENTURE.

    ReplyDelete