Sunday, December 5, 2010

December

*LATE POST (Dec. 1, 2010, 12:08 a.m)

It’s officially December and I’m having a personal debate (yes, between myself) as to reading my aunt’s long overdue book (Cross Fire by James Patterson), and typing this entry (When I say type, I mean just document. I don’t think I’m in the mood to post this right away and if I do, just scratch the last part.

Things are getting crazy around here, in both good and bad ways. First off, I missed Laurent Kate when she arrived for a signing last Sunday and second of all, NSTP ruined my weekend and I ended up cramming for our novel like homework for social psych WHILE I was still recovering from slight fever and major fatigue. These proved to be inevitable obstacles and when my sisters and I decided to start with Christmas shopping. But hey, at least my ate was able to check on me and anyone who knows me would know that Malls are instant panacea to my sickness (at least for a while). We actually thought that the Malls would be so packed and traffic would be crazy because of the Holiday, luckily, time was on our side and we breezed through the trip successfully. Hopefully, I can say the same with PE (Ahem, JR!).

I love keeping busy and all, what with all the markings on my planner tainted in red and green (and pink), and school work is the same old load (heavy load but hey, I’m gettin’ by), I am sometimes bothered by something that I can’t seem to figure out. And I think it’s just now that I’ve come to realize that what has bothered me all along, was thought of not having anything to do and not having anything to look forward to. And when I say look forward to, it always has something to do with an eventful and productive vacation. I guess, what I actually fear is coming back to the dorm after the Christmas break and having nothing to look forward to for like the next few months!

Ever since the second sem started, we’ve been having a relatively busy start. Colleges are celebrating their weeks as well as departments, holidays, professors on leave (or missing), etc… And now that the Christmas Concert is coming followed by the Paskuhan week and other (surprise) events like the Q-rosary and all, I’m expecting more crammed work and fast paced lectures and more takehome paperwork before the Paskuhan week comes. Don’t get me wrong, it may seem like a hectic time, and it is, though, I have to admit the hype is getting to me early (no wonder, I can’t concentrate well in Chem XD). I guess I just like planning for something productive and stress free at the same time, I mean come on, once school starts again in January, I wouldn’t be caught doing much of the intricate planning as much as I had during December. I don’t think counting down the days to Summer vacation at the start of the year is healthy anyway.

It’s gonna take a lotta space for me to enumerate the things I’ve got planned for this month, but one thing’s for sure, I’m gonna love every bit of this season.

Wow, I’m sounding more positive than usual. This post isn’t really a rant or anything. ( I guess I needed this after…uh…some STUFF that’s been going on). It must be my returning addiction to Friends (all seasons J) and the bunch of Christmas songs I’ve been adding to my iPod.

Ahh….It’s the most wonderful time of the year! (The most epic Christmas song evaaaaah!)

P.S The Gwyneth Paltrow ep of Glee was epic. Can she be anymore cool? XD (I guess it comes along with being married to the pioneer of Coldplay, Chris Martin.)

Next Agenda: Watch The Grinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment